The Ruthless Headband is handcrafted with Chukar Partridge feathers
• Beautiful, handcrafted feather headband
• High quality plastic and soft black satin fabric
• Stretchable, durable, and won’t break easily
• Diameter of headband approx. 5.1”, height approx. 5.6”, width approx. 1”
• Each feather used has been plucked from a legally harvested wild bird, pointed by an adored bird dog, shot with lead-free Boss Shotshells, and retrieved with a possibility of some dog slobber… all for the love of the Hunt!
Out of stock
Ruthless, our solid liver German Wirehaired Pointer is the namesake for our Chukar Partridge pieces. Ruth was a singleton puppy, as a result of a total of five times attempting this pedigree combination. Ruth was only 4 months old when upland season started in Montana and she had a bang up first season pointing ruffed grouse, dusky grouse, sharptailed grouse, and chukar. Ruth was the only dog to point and help harvest a chukar on our trip to Idaho in January 2021, as an 8 month old.
Find out more about Chukar Partridge and support the Chukar Chasers Foundation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.