Length is ‘riskay’, but you only live once, so wear it like you slayed it! And let’s be honest here, the Sharptail make these awesome. If Sharp-tailed Grouse aren’t your favorite upland bird to eat, then you’re doing it wrong. So I’ll share my favorite recipe with you:
- Place Sharp-tailed Grouse breasts on your Grandma’s finest china plate
- Shake some of Montana’s famous ‘Alpine Touch All Purpose Seasoning‘ on both sides of those luscious breasts
- Throw ’em down on the RecTeq Wood Pellet Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Note: Only 3-5 freakin’ minutes on each side! (that shits suppose to be red)
- Don’t wrap in bacon, don’t serve it over rice… just stop trying so hard.
- Enjoy the finest piece of upland in all of it’s glory
Learn more about Pheasant and Sharp-tailed Grouse and support Pheasants Forever/Quail Forever
1 in stock
The Salty Longtail is handcrafted with Pheasant and Sharp-tailed Grouse feathers
*Approximately 7.5” – 8” long
*Stainless steel fishhook earring with clear earring back
*Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free)
*Semiprecious stone beads
* Each feather used has been plucked from a legally harvested wild bird, pointed by an adored bird dog, shot with lead-free Boss Shotshells, and retrieved with a possibility of some dog slobber… all for the love of the Hunt!
*Free Shipping when you spend $50 or more!
*5% of the sale from each feather creation is donated to a conservation organization of our choice quarterly
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.